As you have known, FancyKey now goes Pro. For users with original version, there are few steps to migrate data to the Pro version:
- For customised themes, just upload them to Show-offs tab, then you could download them in the Pro version. The upload button is in the centre bottom side of the Show-offs tab.
- For purchased VIP or SVIP, you could find the “Restore Purchase” option when you’re prompted to purchase again.
- For your diamonds, unfortunately there is no direct way, but you’re welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org, our customer service will be there to restore them for you.
Thanks for your support of FancyKey. We will keep up working on the Pro version and make it a perfect keyboard for your personalisation.
Now presenting the bigger than big, Fancykey Pro! As the name change suggests, we’ve gone Pro, providing you with a whole new typing experience. For the first time ever ALL fonts, themes, effects and sounds are FREE for iOS and Android users!
In this day and age, chatting and idea expression have become synonymous; self-expression comes through the keyboard. And what better keyboard than FancyKey Pro? This is a super customizable keyboard, allowing you to be, well you. From simple elegance to fun and colorful, our themes span the entire range.
As the most customizable keyboard available on both iOS and Android platforms, we aim to give users a typing experience that is personalized like no other. Change fonts, themes, effects and sounds everyday depending on your mood. Bring your words to life with our Touch Animation feature, which animates your letters as you type them. Such as Star wars light saber effect, Tron bike, Broken glass effect. It gets better, you can also change the colors of some of those effects as you like! There are even new theme updates every day!
The FancyKey family knows no borders, and therefore you have a wide range of language options to choose from, even languages like Hinglish! More languages are added for every new version.
FancyKey Pro has made an explosive presence so far as the most famous keyboard on the iOS App Store. All the latest news, updates and features are posted everyday on many social platforms. We now have 50k+ followers on Instagram and 40k+ followers on Facebook, which are increasing every hour. Log into your social accounts and start following today!
So what are you waiting for? Download FancyKey Pro NOW!
FancyKey is unique in many ways, an important one is it does not require user to “Allow Full Access” for basic features to work. User can enjoy Word Prediction, Emoji Art and 6 default Themes without Full Access opened. Full Access is only required if user opts in the Keyboard Click Sound feature. And it’s temporarily required if user adds a non-English(US) language or apply a customized theme.
What is Full Access?
Granting an iOS keyboard extension Full Access is allow it to share data with its broader “container” app and gain network access. Apple has a warning message in place to alert users the potential security issues, which is quite scaring.
If you don’t grant the Full Access right, developers will have no way to access any of your typing record. And it’s also impossible to offer some special features.
Why we need Full Access?
There are three features we have to ask for Full Access:
- Play keyboard click sound. Apple has designed it that we cannot play any sound without Full Access. I don’t quite understand why Apple doesn’t offer a separate option to control play sound ability. I hope they improve it in future updates;
- Add non-English(US) package. The installation package from App Store only has English (US) language integrated. To add extra language, user has to download from our remote server. A language pack occupies 2~5 MB storage. If we pack all languages into one single installation package, its size would be over 100 MB. That’s hard to download and consumes unnecessary storage on device.
- Customize themes. Apple has limited run-time memory of the keyboard extension to 40 MB. It’s impossible to do CPU insensitive jobs in the extension. But generating a customized theme needs quite a lot of CPU work, we cannot achieve this in the extension.
Different from other keyboards, we’ve designed FancyKey to ask for Full Access only if user opts in specific features. For 2nd and 3rd features, users just need to open Full Access for minutes and close it after language or theme successfully applied.
Technology is just a tool, it can do good, also can do evil. It depends how we use it. FancyKey is designed to fancy your social life, not to ruin it. We live a life by selling great apps, not your personal info.
For a very long time, Padgram is Pinssible Labs’ masterpiece. We’ve dedicated a lot of effort on Padgram, at the same time, we’re seeking for opportunity to make something big.
Thanks to iOS 8, which opens the door to third-party keyboards. We’re glad to introduce Fancy Fonts Keyboard 1.0, our third-party keyboard for iPhone and iPod touch. Fancy Fonts Keyboard allows users to personalize device’s keyboard with a library of fancy fonts, emojis, and themes. Advanced predictive technology allows Fancy Fonts Keyboard to quickly input characters and anticipate emojis to save the user time. Fancy Fonts Keyboard allows users to maintain people’s privacy and can be used in many apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
We’ve been good at making powerful but easy-to-use tools. There are many deliberate designs in the app. Take one for example, almost all keyboard apps in the market require Full Access rights to work properly, including well-known players like SwiftKey and Fleksy. Fancy Fonts Keyboard is unique by working without Full Access rights, unless the user opts in to turn on some special features. Fancy Fonts Keyboard takes the user’s privacy seriously.
There are more designs like this to make the keyboard special. To find out more, just download it and try whether you like: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id917547818 . Don’t hesitate to leave us comments. Thanks!